Kubernetes consists of several components, some of them optional, some mandatory for the whole system to function.
There are mainly two nodes. Each nodes have several components.
- Master node is responsible for the management of Kubernetes cluster.
- This is for all administrative tasks.
- It is also responsible for taking care of Orchestrating the worker node.
- Worker node is responsible to run Pods.
- It contains all the services to:
- Manage the networking between the container
- Communicate with master node
- Assign resources to containers scheduled.
List of Components of Kubernetes: –
Architecture of Kubernetes Components: –
Kubernetes follows client-server architecture. Wherein, Master Node is installed on one machine and the Worker node is installed on separate Linux machines.
That’s is all from this topic. In next articles we will explore more about Kubernetes. Please refer to different Parts of “Learn Kubernetes”.
We will appreciate if you add your inputs in comment box. We will definitely add it to the relevant section.
Thanks for visiting here. Share this article if you found it useful.
Related Articles: –